- Q: Why choose Beautiful Rooms for your interior design needs?
- A: At Beautiful Rooms, we strive to provide the highest level of design and customer satisfaction. With education and over 27 years interior design experience, Nancy Barrett, ASID, enjoys the process of creating each client’s space uniquely for them. In addition, Nancy has won over 35 design awards!
- Q: How may we contact you?
- A: We are located in Chesterfield, Missouri and service St Louis County and St Charles County. Call 636-519-4090 or email NancyBarrettASID@gmail.com.
- Q: How do we begin?
- A: With Beautiful Rooms, you may choose to pay hourly or a flat fee, depending on the scope of your project. We can discuss the best option for you during an initial phone call.
- Q: How does Beautiful Rooms charge?
A: In the interior design industry, there are no standards for compensation and each designer sets their own fee structure such as: hourly, cost plus, retail, flat fee or a combination of some or all. It is important that you have a clear understanding of how the interior designer will be compensated.
Beautiful Rooms has two options:
1. To receive straight forward design advice on things such as paint selections, space planning, furnishing suggestions and accessory arrangement, you may choose to pay on an hourly basis for only the time spent on your project. This is also a good choice for renovation or remodeling projects, such as kitchens and baths, where there are many decisions to make. Beautiful Rooms can confirm that your selections will get you the results you want.
2. For more detailed information in order to purchase your own furnishings, a reasonable flat fee per room is charged. Each room will be custom designed for you to complete on your own timeline and as your design investment allows. You will benefit from decades of interior design knowledge and experience so you can avoid costly mistakes and purchase furnishings that will create the room of your dreams. For this option, click the blue box at the bottom of the page for room selections and pricing.
- Q: What information do I need to provide?
- A: It is helpful to have your answers ready. What is your design dilemma? What are you trying to accomplish? Color preferences? Style? Think about your functional needs as well as the feeling you want to achieve. Give some thought to what you want to invest in the project. Even if you don’t know how much remodeling or new home furnishings will cost, you probably know how much you are willing to spend.